Wednesday, June 5, 2013

June 3 Color

Monday morning this is what I found at the duplex...
Emmanuel pulls cement upstairs 1 bucket at a time
In the left side, Emmanuel was working on the base for bathroom cabinets.
Pouring cement in the base for bathroom cabinet
Meanwhile in the kitchen on our side, the pipes are finally in the wall, so a mason is plastering the final wall in the kitchen.
Plastering the last wall in our kitchen
But what I was really there to look at on this day was the color of the walls.  Johannes the foreman wanted to be sure I approved before they painted any more.  This is what it looks like from the upstairs bathroom doorway, looking at (L) stairs, (Center) one bedroom, (R) 2nd of 3 bedrooms on that floor.
Johannes got a phone call as he was showing me the baby blue walls
Looking into the office on the living room level - varnished door, blue walls
When I exclaimed to Johannes, "I love it!" A smile and sigh of relief came over him.  "That is what I wanted to hear," he said in what was probably an understatement!

No comments:

Post a Comment